Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We sure did! The boys got extremely spoiled by the Easter Bunny and of course grandparents! Here are a couple of photos that we took this weekend at our family easter egg hunt back home. Keagan did not like the Easter Bunny that well, he said that he "bothered him"!! Every time he bent down to pick up an egg, he was looking out the corner of his eye to see where that bunny was. It was so cute!! Maybe we will get a photo of both boys with the Easter Bunny next year!




1 comment:

jenine said...

Cyndi,
As usual, adorable pictures of the boys! Love the one of them together....too cute! I was crackin up at the hunt when I said hi to Keagan and all he said was "I don't like that easter bunny!" He was so funny! Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Jenine